What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The only cookbook you will ever need to eat the food that your body was really designed to eat
- Increase in strength, endurance and performance
- Mental clarity and natural positive attitude
- Easy cooking times & meat doneness charts
- Your guide to cooking the perfect steak
- Fish: Salmon, sardines, trout, …
- Grains like wheat, corn, oats, …
- Processed food and preservatives
- Sodas, sugar, fruit juices, …
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Paleo Recipe Book scores 60.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://paleorecipebook.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $34.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: paleorecipebook.com you’ll also be taken through to paleorecipebook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)